Welcome guest bloggers!
If you have pet-related information or expertise, we’d love to share your story with our readers!
Here are some of our ground rules for guest blogging on PETSpectives:
– Please make your blog between 800-2,000 words.
– Please take a moment to read some of our blogs to make sure your content is relevant to our readers. In short, we focus on pets (any kind of pet, we don’t discriminate). If you can tie in travel, that’s a bonus. Generally, blogs are written “by” a pet but on occasion we do publish people-authors.
– We give authors (pets and people) full credit on our blog and in our social media links (as space allows). When submitting your blog, please provide your bio with a link to your website or blog and a few of your social media links.
– As a published author on PETSpectives, you are expected to respond quickly to posted comments to your guest blog by our thoughtful readers. Please monitor your guest blog on PETSpectives so you can actively participate in comments and discussion threads.
– Please ensure your content is detailed and unique. We will not run guest blogs that appear to simply repurpose content that has been published elsewhere. We will do a detailed web search prior to accepting content.
– We reserve the right to remove links that we determine do not provide a benefit to our readers.
– Please feel free to link to your guest post from your site and social media accounts.
– Please spellcheck your submission before sending it to PETSpectives.
– We do not provide account access to guest bloggers.
– And finally, upon acceptance by PETSpectives, your guest blog becomes the property of PETSpectives. We retain all rights and ownership (this makes it easier for us to give journalists the right to publish portions of our blogs).
Thank you for your interest in guest blogging for PETSpectives! Please contact us with any questions.